Digital COMT Video Streaming Subscription Service
From: $14.95 / month
Digital Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy (Digital COMT / DCOMT)
Dr. Joe Muscolino is proud to announce the creation of Digital COMT!
Digital COMT is a new video streaming subscription service that gives you access to all of Dr. Joe’s video content on assessment and treatment techniques, as well as anatomy and physiology (kinesiology), for manual and movement therapists, instructors, trainers, physicians, students, and teachers.
- Digital COMT will have all of the video content of Dr. Joe’s DVDs (over 30 hours of content!).
- It will also have his Neck and Low Back/Pelvis treatment books as well as all his published articles in PDF format.
- Digital COMT contains a 15-hour fundamental Anatomy & Physiology course taught by Dr. Joe Muscolino.
- Further, Dr. Joe adds video content to Digital COMT every week; so new content will constantly be available for you to access and use in your practice.
These video clips will be organized into the following content areas:
- Manual Therapy Assessment Skills
- Manual Therapy Treatment Skills
- Case Studies in Clinical Reasoning
- Marrying Science with Hands-On
- Review of Anatomy and Physiology
- Tips for Teachers & Students
- Fitness Training
- Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Grade V Mobilizations
- Lectures & Workshops
- AND FREE CE CREDIT COURSES!
If you have been meaning to get to Dr. Joe’s COMT workshops but have not been able to due to time, distance, or cost, Digital COMT is the next best thing. Digital COMT will offer you the gamut of content from short and quick ‘pearls of wisdom’ to thorough explanations of clinical orthopedic manual therapy assessment and treatment techniques for manual and movement therapy.
The philosophy of COMT is to foster critical thinking so that you are empowered to creatively apply your treatment techniques!
TestimonialsAs soon as I heard about Digital COMT back in 2016, I joined straight away! Once again, Dr. Joe Muscolino has created an amazing learning tool. With new content uploaded each and every week, DCOMT is a “must-have tool” for any serious Manual Therapist. I always look forward each week to the latest DCOMT material. I cannot recommend highly enough DCOMT to every Manual Therapist. – Cono, Registered Massage Therapist, Australia
Subscription cost: Just $14.95 per month (or $159.50 per year) for complete access to all Digital COMT content!
——- This is a guaranteed subscription cost – your subscription price will never go up!
With Internet connection, you will have access to Digital COMT anytime, anywhere, on any device!
|Seated Thai Upper Trapezius Elbow Work||How is the Pressure?|
|QL Side-Lying Stretch using body weight||Apley’s Compression Test for the Knee Joint|
|Stretching the Rectus Femoris Hip Flexor||Bones of the Foot|
|Disc Herniation-Rupture Model Demonstration||Yoga DVD – Psoas Major Chapter|
Just so you know…
What is my commitment to Digital COMT?
If you sign up for one month, your are committed for one month from the day that you sign up.
If you sign up for one year, your are committed for one year from the day that you sign up.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but the account will stay active until the end of your commitment time (and no “prorated” refund will be due for any remaining time on your account).
Digital COMT automatically renews at the end of your commitment time. Once it renews, you are committed for the renewal period.